Email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
Deadline for submission is February 15, 2020.
After filling out our online application, e-mail these additional requirements to email@example.com or mail to:
Creative Sewing Textile Art Scholarship
c/o Sandy Pason 26 Silver Stream Rd
New Windsor, New York 12553
Additional Application Requirements:
- Five photos of completed textile projects.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- Essay 1000 words or less – where do you see yourself in five years?
- U.S. Citizen or resident.
- Junior or Senior in good standing enrolled in a four year college/university.
- Declared Major in textile field of study.
- Minimum 3.0 in core classes.
- Provide five photos of completed textile projects.
- Attach two letters of recommendation.
- Attach essay: 1000 words or less – where do you see yourself in five years?
- Recipient must be available to attend the annual banquet, April 4, 2020.
- Applicant must be available to video conference an interview February 22, 2020. Winner(s) will be announced when all interviews are complete.
- Winner(s) should be prepared to speak for up to 5 minutes at the award ceremony. During the award ceremony winner(s) should bring at least 1, up to all 5 of the projects submitted during the application process.
- Winner(s) will need to provide a short (100 word) bio and a sign release for promotional purposes to have pictures and their name on our website list of winners.