2017 Applications are closed. See application for details. Click here to download PDF
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
Visit this site next year!
- U.S. Citizen or resident.
- Junior or Senior in good standing enrolled in a four year college/university.
- Declared Major in textile field of study.
- Minimum 3.0 in core classes.
- Provide five photos of completed textile projects.
- Attach two letters of recommendation.
- Attach essay: 1000 words or less – where do you see yourself in five years?
- Recipient must be available to attend the annual banquet, April 14, 2018.
- Applicant must be available to video conference an interview February 2, 2018. Winner(s) will be announced when all interviews are complete.
- Winner(s) should be prepared to speak for up to 5 minutes at the award ceremony. During the award ceremony winner(s) should bring at least 1, up to all 5 of the projects submitted during the application process.
- Winner(s) will need to provide a short (100 word) bio and a sign release for promotional purposes to have pictures and their name on our website list of winners.